It's Time to Lock-IN

 

               It's Time to Lock-IN



I didn't go to sleep till 3 am this morning, I was up planting the seeds of passive income for the future. I set my alarm for 9 am in an attempt to get at least 6 hours of rest. However, around 6:30 am I was back up creating content and I was as motivated as ever. There has been a paradigm shift and I'm absorbing all aspects of it. Sometimes, in life you feel that you are failing, nothing's working and there's no hope, in these moments, you got to take a step back, remove your emotions from the equation and don't overthink it. The universe has a way of revealing signs when your actions aren't in alignment with your thoughts. 

When you really want something you'll become a problem solver, nothing will stop you from deter you from that mission. I am not saying that you can't have bad days, I am saying that if your tired or frustrated take a break, but don't quit! Sometimes it's just not your time or you haven't put in the reps to achieve what looks so easy for others to achieve-when in reality, what you don't see is the late nights and early mornings of strategic planning for weeks on weeks on weeks that afforded them the opportunity to buy back their time. 

When it's your time you'll feel the same paradigm shift that I am currently feeling and the energy will be  palpable. This feeling will cause you to transmute all of your emotions into fuel of passion-you will lock-in on all cylinders and nothing will be able to stop you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tesla could sore another 300% as the company expands it's tech outside the auto industry

Reducing Risks with Market Neutral Investment Strategies